What other registries paperwork do you accept?

We happily accept UKC, ABKC, AKC, IBKC, EBKC, and USBR. If you do not see the registry paperwork you have, we will be happy to take a look.

What if I do not have any paperwork on my dog, can I still register with ABR?

Yes, you have two options. 1. You can send in the Sire and Dam pedigree to show lineage. 2. you can apply for single registration and the pedigree will be blank. The fee is $50 for single registration. This gives you a fresh start to keep up with lineage.

How do I send in my application?

You can mail in your application with copies of your lineage, to the address on the contact me page.
You can email all your information to americanbullyregistry@gmail.com
Please include the following: 1. Application 2. Copies of Front/Inside Pedigree 3. Payment/or Proof of Payment

If I registered at a show, how do I get my ABR paperwork?

Email a copy of the Front/Inside of your pedigree to americanbullyregistry@gmail.com Please write the show name in the subject line, so that you do not have to pay again.

It has been more than 2 months since I sent in my application. Why is it taking so long?

We currently have a turnaround time of 4-6 weeks. If it has been more than 6 weeks, your application maybe in our pending file, for additional information and you have not contacted us back.